Lhasa, a sacred and the land carrying historical importance since ancient time, of course will offer the travelers a miraculous insight into the life, civilization, culture and the religion of the religion of the local people. The ancient monasteries coated with sacred prayer flags and the holy monks offering prayer at the shore of tranquil Lake Yamdrok. The true lovers of nature find Yamdrok Lake an awesome gift of the nature. Those who choose 7 night 8 days Lhasa tour will definitely find it rewarding and a spiritual journey for a life-time in the lap of Himalayas including the top of the world, Mt. Everest. Not only has this trip let you experience the Buddhist cultural sites in the holy city, Lhasa but also the travelers will have opportunity to witness the majestic mountain view of the mountain of Nepal. The major highlights of this tour are a visit to monasteries like Gyantse, Shigatse, Sakya Monastery, Everest base camp.
This trip commences with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa and you will be accompanied with an English speaking guide to the visit to different monasteries like Pelkor Monastery,Tashilhunpo Monastery, Rongbuk Monastery and Gyantse and Shigatse. Finally, you will be taken to Everest Base Camp for Tibet side.
– Airport pick up and departure transfer
– Tibet travel permit and all over necessary permits to Tibet
– All entrance fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
– English –speaking Tibetan local tour guide shares in your group
– Comfortable ,local driver ,vehicle ranging from 4 WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size Twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast
– Tourist accident /casualty insurance
– First aid Kit
– Flight or Train Ticket
– Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour ,it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
– Tips for tour guide and driver
– Personal expenses, like laundry ,phone call ,snacks ,soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip) ,optional tour activities etc.
– Tibet China group paper Visa.