Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is the top treks in Nepal in 2018 for the trekkers who want to explore the culture and Himalayan nature in just a few days hiking through mountain roads. Starting from the beautiful city Pokhara, the trek commences the scenic Annapurna base camp trekking route through river banks, paddy fields, rhododendron forests, valley, villages and hiking hillside.
Having been strikingly popular as the second most preferred trekking in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp Trek has been able to fascinate the enthusiastic hikers in the mountain for decades. This Annapurna base camp trekking trail is located in the western part of Nepal. Annapurna Base camp Trek commences from a pristine and beautiful city, Pokhara widely considered as the city of serene lakes and ends at the same point.
The passes through cascading waterfalls, alluring villages, terraced fields, lush rhododendron forests, awe-inspiring landscapes and marvelous mountain vistas before you get to the base of the majestic Annapurna are the notable highlights of this trekking. Witnessing the closest and unbelievable views of many of the Himalaya’s most famous high peaks of the western part of the great Annapurna Himal, together with Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhre are the mountain views to be seized closely.
Accompanying the local ethnic groups and their age-long culture is an insight into the life of the people of the mountain region. This Annapurna base camp trek also offers an opportunity to acknowledge different species of plants and wildlife in Annapurna Conservation Area. The ascends and descends, the worlds deepest gorge, serene and tranquil lakes, natural waterfalls, holy cultural sites, hospitable people and their age-long tradition and most importantly, the breath-taking mountain views including the tenth highest mountain in the world, Mt. Annapurna are the specialties of this trek.
What makes this trip different?
Magic Expedition Trekking and Tour Pvt. Ltd works with and one of the main supporters of Nepal Highlander Orphan Children Care Association (NHOCCA) as the Community Social Responsibility (CSR) to provide the education, health, and shelter to the children who have lost their parents of any reason. We contribute our support to the remote village of Fujel (Gorkha, Nepal) through donation, sponsorship, and partnership in local various projects including drinking water, camping health programmes and volunteering.
30% of the total profit of the trekking will go to NHOCCA that we support for the orphan children of Remote Areas in their daily needs and education.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (884m)by Tourist Bus-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara, and then Trek to Ulleri (2073m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 05: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2856m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani (2625m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2020m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 09: Trek from Dovan to Deurali(3230m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 10: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)(4131m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 11: Trek from ABC back to Sinuwa (2340m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 12: Trek from Sinuwa to Jhinu Hill(2170m)-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 13: Trek from Jhinu Hill to Nayapul (1070m), and then Drive back to Pokhara(884m)-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara (884m)-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 15: Final Departure drop to the Airport.
- Airport/ hotel/airport pick up & transfer by private car
- Three nights’accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, inclusive of tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Kathmandu – Pokhara and Pokhara – Kathmandu transports by private car/Bus.
- Pokhara – Nayapuland Nayapul – Kathmandu transports by private car/taxi
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- All entry fee of your city tour
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying USD $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot and cold
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Different travelers have different minds; it means different perspectives on traveling. Accordingly, considering such different preferences of traveling according to their budget and time frame, this trip program also can be customized.