Considered to be strenuous relatively but classical trekking trail in Annapurna region in Nepal and around the globe, Annapurna Circuit trekking commences from Khudi, Syange being naturally touched with beautiful landscapes and unique culture in Annapurna region. And while accomplishing the circuit of massive Annapurna, the trekkers have to get a significant victory of one of the highest passes in Nepal and in the world, Thorongla- Pass (5416m.). The adventure enthusiasts really love to triumph this high pass in the mountain for the thrilling adventure for once-in-life. The rugged and the dry yet beautiful landscape of the Manang valley with typical Nepalese villages , forest and passes and a pilgrimage tour to Muktinath, the district of Mustang where one can witness the amazing natural flame which never goes out and also 108 water spout around the pilgrimage. It a holy pilgrimage site of high spiritual importance for the Nepalese (both Hindus and Buddhists) will be an asset for the hikers.
Like any other treks. In Annapurna region, Annapurna Circuit Treks also offers undoubtedly, the most heart-beating panoramic view of mountain range including three major peaks, Mt. Annapurna, Mt Dhaulagiri and Mt . Manasalu. This trek is indeed a both blend of natural and cultural diversity perhaps with the people of low economic background but the most rewarding and adventurous as well.
Annapurna Circuit Trekking is the most popular trekking trail for adventure walking holidays. Book the trip in the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Magic Expedition Travel and Trekking operates the Annapurna Round Trek with 20% discount during the festival time. Trekking to Annapurna Round will be fine during winter season also.
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 02: Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Besisahar (1100 m) 8 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 04: Drive to Chame (2630 m) 6 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 05: Trek to Pisang (3300m) 5 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 06: Trek to Manang (3570m) 4 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 07: Manang – Acclimatization day-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 08: Trek to Ledar (4250m) 5 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 09: Trek to Phedi (4420m) 4 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) crossing over Thorong La Pass (5416m) 7/8 hrs-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom -2600m, 5 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 12: Morning flight to Pokhara, 20-minutes. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of full board meals-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 14: Breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for your home departure. “Farewell”
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, inclusive tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- All surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Jomsom – Pokhara airfare including departure tax
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, except the farewell dinner
- Accommodation in the lodge during trekking.
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Your insurances (Highly recommended)
- Cold drinks and beverages.
- All Entrance fees (Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing)
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and porter.
Different travelers have different minds; it means different perspectives on travelling. Accordingly, considering such different preferences of travelling according to their budget and time frame, this trip program also can be customized.