Having been strikingly popular as the second most preferred trekking Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp Trekking has been able to fascinate the enthusiastic hikers in the mountain for decades. This trekking trail is located in the western part of Nepal . Annapurna Base-camp Trekking commences from a pristine and beautiful city, Pokhara widely considered as the city of serene lakes and ends at the same point.
The passes through cascading waterfalls, alluring villages, terraced fields, lush rhododendron forests, awe-inspiring landscapes and marvelous mountain vistas before you get to the base of the majestic Annapurna are the notable highlights of this trekking. Witnessing the closest and unbelievable views of many of the Himalaya’s most famous high peaks of the western part of the great Annapurna Himal, together with Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhre are the mountain views to be seized closely.
Accompanying the local ethnic groups and their age-long culture is an insight into the life of the people of mountain region. This trek also offers an opportunity to acknowledge different species of plants and wildlife in Annapuran Conservation Area. The ascends and descends , the gorge, serene and tranquil lakes, natural water falls, holy cultural sites, hospitable people and their age-long tradition and most importantly, the breath-taking mountain views including the tenth highest highest mountain in the world, Mt. Annapuran are the specialties of this trek.
Annapurna Magic Trek is special trekking package to the foothills of Mount Annapurna designed by Magic Expedition and Tour (P) Ltd. suitable for those who are looking for Annapurna Short and Easy Trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 6-7 Hours, Transfer to Hotel
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Ghandruk- Overnight Tea House –
Day 04: Hike from Ghandruk to Chomrong – Overnight Tea House –
Day 05: Hike from Chomrong to Himalaya – Overnight Tea House –
Day 06: Hike from Himalaya to ABC, Deurali – Overnight Tea House –
Day 07: Hike from Deurali to Chomrong – Overnight Tea House –
Day 08: Hike from Chomrong to Ghandruk – Overnight Tea House –
Day 09: Hike from Ghandruk to Pokhara -Overnight in Hotel-
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – Overnight in Hotel-
Day 11 : Final Departure Drop To The Airport.
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop
- Well come dinner arrival day.
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area
- TIMS permits
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- During Trek Accommodation with Full Board Meal ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tourist Bus Ticket to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation according to the above plan in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Standard hotel.
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Farewell dinner before your departure from Nepal.
- International airfare
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, etc…
- Tips for guides and porters (It is Expected)