The most rewarding and the most popular trekking trail in Nepal, Everest Base Camp Trekking is considerably a classical and legendary trekking trail from the ages to the hiking enthusiasts around the world. Khumbu Region trekking in Nepal and especially Everest Base Camp trekking is recognized the first preference of the trekkers. Commencing at Lukla after a short but rewarding scenic flight and ends at the same point. And to consider most strikingly, this very trekking trail was used by the legendary figures Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary when they triumphed over the top of the world, Mt. Everest in 1953.
Namche Bazar is the center of the attraction of this trek. Namche Bazar is a popular tourist hub and dominated by Tibetan trade market where you normally spend one extra day for your acclimatization. The stunning mountain around Namche Bazar will certainly please you greatly.
Sagarmatha National Park which is enlisted in UNESCO world heritage site offering an opportunity to experience a great variety of flora and fauna fascinates every type of trekkers around the globe. This trekking ultimately takes you to Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp and the fabulous views to be witnessed are of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and many other highest mountains in Nepal. In this region, you can have an opportunity to be familiar with Sherpa, the climbers. The sacred prayer flags and monasteries take you to the world of spiritualism. And the flowering rhododendron offers you an unforgettable experience of this trekking.
Come up with a right and rewarding preference of hiking and have the most memorable experience in your life with Magic Expedition Travel for Everest Base Camp Trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 02: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, then trek to Phakding (2652m): 3-4 Hours-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m): 5-4 Hours-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 04: Namche: Acclimatization and Rest Day-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 05: Trek from Namche to Phorse Village (3800m): 5-6 Hours-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 10: Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5545m) to Pheriche (4280m): 7-8 Hours-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche to Namche (3440m): 6-7 Hours-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 12: Trek from Namche to Phakding and then to Lukla (2800m): 5-6 Hours-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 13: Flight back to Kathmandu- Overnight in Hotel-
Day 14: Final Departure drop to the Airport.
- Airport / hotel / airport pick up & transfer by private vehicle
- Three nights accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, inclusive tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu.
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and entrance fee during sightseeing.
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks ( hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Hot and cold showers during the trek
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Different travelers have different minds; it means different perspectives on travel. Accordingly, considering such different preferences of traveling according to their budget and time frame, this trip program also can be customized.
Please note That the flight from Kathmandu to lukla and from lukla to Kathmandu gets delayed due to the weather condition and may even be cancelled for one, two, or more days . Such condition can be arise in every season. Hence, in such cases, you must be prepared and must be flexible for long waits both at Kathmandu or Lukla airports, as this can happen either at the start or end of the trek or even both! We do our best to avoid such delays, and fix you on next flight. Still, we suggest you to be prepared for possible delays/cancellation, and if possible to come with some extra more days (1-2 days) at the end of the trip to accommodate such delays. We also organize heli rescue in such conditions, if it’s available and upon request by our clients. The helicopter charges around USD 4000 and it can lift 3 persons per flight. If everything runs smoothly and if you are interest, you can also enjoy other activities like sightseeing, rafting, wildlife activities, shopping, etc during your remaining days.
• In case, the flight delay/cancellation happens at the start of trip and it goes so long that it disturbs your ahead travel schedule, you are free to choose an alternative trip: such a trek in the Annapurna, Langtang, or any other regions. If you are not interested in the alternative trip and would rather wait for the trip, you are welcome to wait in Kathmandu for as many days as it takes to get a flight to Lukla. However, please note that there will be no refund, if you lose your time waiting at the airport and do not take an alternative tour or you only do short trek later due to time limitation. If the cancellation happens before the trip, we will provide you accommodation and lunch in a guesthouse in Kathmandu. In case of the flight delay/cancelation after finishing of the trek, you will be responsible for all your expenses. Please also note that you will not be entitled to any refund for the services (such as hotel, transport, flight, etc) included in the package that you would not use later.
• Important Note :
Your safety is of more important concern while traveling with Magic Expedition. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is consider in specified way due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure necessitate travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that if Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.