A classical trekking in Khumbu region, Gokyo valley trek or Gokyo Lake view trek ultimately takes you to the mesmerizing Gokyo Valley where trekkers find themselves truly blessed with the nature. The calm and tranquil Gokyo lake is at the center of the highlight of this trek.Situating in the most popular region, Khumbu region, Gokyo valley trek lets the travelers experience the inexperienced in their life. This trek not only let you witness the enthralling serene lakes in Gokyo but also the spectacular views of snow-capped mountains above 8000 meters.
The Valley and Gokyo Ri offers probably the most astonishing views of the mountains like the world’s tallest majestic mountain giants Mount Everest, Mount Cho Oyu, Mount Makalu, and Mount Lhotse and many other mountain panorama.
Namche Bazar, the gateway of Khumbu region is considerably a tourist hub with Tibetan trade market where acclimatization takes place and the day you will spend to have sightseeing around the Bazar. Specially, this day you will spend to experience the local culture and capturing mountain views.
After the accomplishment of Gokyo Valley trek, some adventure enthusiasts venture to Chola Pass and ultimately they will get to EBC and Kalapathar and some like to follow the same track to come back to Lukla.
Himalayan flora and faunas, Sherpa people and their unique culture, serene lakes in the lap of Himalayas, breath-taking views of the mountain above 8000 meters above are the major highlights of this trekking.
Commencing at Lukla, Gokyo valley trekking wraps at the same point. The veterans of Magic Expedition and Tour is always there to cater a world-class trekking package to Gokyo Valley.
‘Be a Part of Heavenly Blessed valley with Serene Lake Encircled by awe-inspiring Mountain Giants’
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 02: Trek preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 03: Kathmandu Lukla – Phakding (2652m) 3 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) 6 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 05: Acclimatization day – Hike to Everest view hotel (3900m) 3-4 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 06: Trek to Dole (4200m) 5 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4400m) 5 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo Lake (4700m) 4 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 09: Hike to Gokyo RI (5360m) 4 hrs.-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 10: Trek to Dole (4200m) 5 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 11: Trek to Khumjung (3900) 5 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 12: Trek to Jorsale (2740m) 6 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 13: Trek to Lukla (2800m) 5 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu (1310m) 30 min.Leisure Time For Shopping. overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast
Day 15: Drop to the Airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by private car / van
- Four nights accommodation with breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours,include tour guide and private car / van
- Full board meals with tea or coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance
- Round trip flight to/from Kathmandu inclusive domestic departure tax
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Tour entry fee
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa– you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying the US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Drinks (cold and alcoholic)
- Hot and cold showers during the trek
- Personal shopping and laundry
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
Different travelers have different minds; it means different perspectives on travelling. Accordingly, considering such different preferences of travelling according to their budget and time frame, this trip program also can be customized.