A trip to Mt. Kailash and Manasarovar is of course more than a trekking and the lake Manasarovar is more than a lake and the mountain Mt. Kailash, similarly is more than a mountain, something higher, holier and spiritual. Standing majestically at the height of 21,778-feet, being than more than just a mountain, has been attracting thousands of travelers, pilgrims and the holy and spiritual beings form the world.
A holy and spiritual journey to holy places is enlightening both outwardly and inwardly. Having been located in the Himalayan mountain ranges of the remote Southwestern corner of Tibet, Kailash is not only one of the highest parts of the world but also the source of four mighty rivers of Asia — the Brahmaputra, the Sutlej, Ganges and the Indus — and simultaneously, it’s also one of the most serene and spiritual spots in the world, preferred by millions of people from different religious backgrounds across the world. The trip to Kailash and Manasarovar has become one of the ways of the life of the thousands of people across the world that they every year undertake it for the self-enlightenment. This magical and mystical spot is always breathtaking and timeless among the travelers and this trip is the journey within.
The lake, Manasarovar, it means in Ssnakrit Manas means Mind and Saravar means lake. It is said this lake was first created in the mind of Brahma. And the Holy Mountain Kailash is famous for the abode of god Shiva according to Hindu mythology.It not so far just 20 kilometers away from Mount Kailash, the sacred blue and emerald green Manasarovar lake that lies at a height of 15,015 ft, is known to be an epitome of purity, unleashing healing properties and the magical power to wash off all mortal sins for the ultimate salvation. If you love trekking, you can do a short trekking to the North face of Kailash, where you will get a chance to meditate in the lap of the mighty peak before you journey back.
– Airport pick up and departure transfer
– Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet
– All entrance fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
– English –speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group
– Comfortable ,local driver,vechicle ranging from 4 WD lsnd cruiser to minibus depending on the group size twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast
– Tourist accident/casually insurance
– First aid kit
– Flight or Train Ticket
– Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour ,it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
– Tips for tour guide and driver
– Personal expenses, like laundry ,phone call ,snacks ,soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip) ,optional tour activities etc.
– Tibet China group paper Visa.