Everest Heli Tour is a spectacular tour to Everest Region. It replaces the major trekking and tours in Everest region namely: Everest Base Camp and Gokyo- Chola Pass- Everest Base Camp. There is no age bar for doing Everest Heli Tour. Flying in helicopter in an open sky and witnessing giant lakes, glaciers and mountain peaks including Mt. Everest, the top of the world is absolutely stunning.
Everest Heli Tour is notably popular among the tourists who really want to capture Mt. Everest, the top of the world without any effort in trekking along the off the beaten trail in the mountain in Everest Region in Nepal. They can escaped adventurous trekking to Everest Base Camp and they go by flight.
Everest Heli Tour is operated by many reliable airlines in Nepal. We begin this heli tour with a helicopter from Kathmandu airport early in the morning at round 5.30-6. Then, we begin to soar up in the open sky. First, we witness Ganesh Hima, Langtang Range and we further fly to Khumbu region.
Now, the giant peaks in Everest region begin to loom which stun our eyes and the cameras as well. The glaciers, freshwater lakes and magnificent mountain range will fully enjoy us. Most significantly, we astonish to witness Mt. Everest, the top of the world.
Before we head to Kalapatthar, we get equipped at Syangboche. Now, we fly to Kalapatthar and spend sometime to capture awe-inspiring views. Then, we fly to Gokyo Lake and experience tranquil freshwater lakes in higher elevation. We explore these lakes and finally fly back to Kathmandu.
Normally the Everest helicopter flies from Kathmandu Airport to Lukla, surround by Gokyo lake, Everest base camp and back via Shyangbuche. It takes around 3 to 4 hours including fueling break along the trip.
- Fly from Kathmandu To Lukla for fueling.
- Fly from Lukla to Everest base camp and landing at Best place at Kalapathar for picture.
- Fly from Kalapathar to Syangboche Have Lunch or breakfast.
- Fly from Syangboche to Lukla for Refueling and Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Charter for tour to Everest and neighboring peaks from Kathmandu Airport to Kathmandu Airport
- Breakfast at Syangboche (Hotel Everest View)
- National Park Permit Fee
- Kathmandu Airport Tax
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Lunch and Dinner
1) If the weight of an individual exceeds 100 kgs. Then he/she needs to purchase two seats.
2) Company takes the right to cancel the flight in case of emergency or weather.
3) If there is not flight due to the weather condition every one get full refund.