Below mentioned points are our Terms and Conditions:
- 75% refund of total trip price for a cancellation made 90 days prior to the original departure date.
- 50% refund of total trip price for a cancellation made 60 days prior to the original departure date.
- 0% refund of total trip price for a cancellation made 59 days or fewer days prior to the original departure date.
- The client has to make 20% payment of the total amount of the booked tour for prior reservation which is non-refundable
- Magic Expedition and Tour will provide all services mentioned in the trip itinerary
- Clients will settle all due amount before commencing the trip
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Every individual client is expected to follow one’s trekking/tour/climbing leader
- Clients from different nationalities are not supposed to insult the people of other nationalities
- Once the trip is commenced, the client cannot shift the trip program to other
- Any unforeseen circumstances during the trip will be dealt with mutual understanding
- In case of emergency evacuation, the individual client’s insurance company has to send guarantee to Magic Expedition and Tour or he/she has to settle evacuation cost by himself/herself before departure
- After the client is evacuated, the food, accommodation, and medical expenses will be settled by the client himself/herself
- If the domestic flight is delayed or postponed for several days due to unfavorable weather condition, we will offer an optional trip or work out in mutual understanding
However, Magic Expedition and Tour is always flexible to work out according to the interest and satisfaction of the clients.