3 Nights 4 Days Lhasa tour
3 Nights 4 Days Lhasa tour in Tibet is considerably a popular land of mysterious culture and the land blessed with natural beauty for the whole mankind which always makes Tibet uniquely distinctive from other tourist destination across the world. The travellers who are keen to know ancient Buddhist culture and sacred Buddhist heritages including ancient monasteries find Tibet tour really a rewarding tourist destination. This 3 night 4 day Lhasa Tour takes you to one of the idea destination, Lhasa, a beautiful city enriched with its own distinctive history and culture which infatuate all sorts of travellers. They find themselves busy in exploring and experiencing ancient Buddhist culture and its history there. It seems as if it is an isolated part of the world having its own culture and history since immemorial that makes one’s journey a lifetime memorable.
Not only Lhasa tour is culturally enriched but also has the natural splendour that satisfies the travellers tremendously. The breath-taking Mountain View with virgin snow, high plateau, magnificent mountain terrain, gorgeous valley, and the like are striking attractions of Lhasa tour. Besides, the major highlights of Lhasa tour are a visit around the town including the Potala Palace, Bharkhor street, a serene and pristine street, the Norbulingka (the Dalai Lamas summer palace) and the Jorkhang Temple which contains Jowo Shakyamuni, considered to be the most holy statue to all Tibetan Buddhists. You also will have opportunity to visit the major monasteries in the Lhasa Valley including Samye, Drepung and Sera. And the Yamdrok Lake, tranquil lakes is also one of the prime attractions of Lhasa tour. Then, you ,finally, will fly back from Lhasa to Kathmandu.
– Airport pick up and departure transfer
– Tibet travel permit and all over necessary permits to Tibet
– All entrance fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary
– English –speaking Tibetan local tour guide shares in your group
– Comfortable ,local driver ,vehicle ranging from 4 WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size Twin Sharing accommodation with breakfast
– Tourist accident /casualty insurance
– First aid Kit
– Flight or Train Ticket
– Lunch and dinner during Tibet tour ,it costs about USD 3-15 per person for one meal in Tibet.
– Tips for tour guide and driver
– Personal expenses, like laundry ,phone call ,snacks ,soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip) ,optional tour activities etc.
– Tibet China group paper Visa.