Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the top treks in Nepal in 2018 for the trekkers who want to explore the culture and Himalayan nature in just a few days hiking through mountain roads. Starting from the beautiful city Pokhara, the trek commences the scenic Annapurna base camp trekking route through river banks, paddy fields, rhododendron forests, valley, villages and hiking hillside.
Having been strikingly popular as the second most preferred trekking in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp Trek has been able to fascinate the enthusiastic hikers in the mountain for decades. This Annapurna base camp trekking trail is located in the western part of Nepal. Annapurna Base camp Trek commences from a pristine and beautiful city, Pokhara. Widely considered as the city of serene lakes and ends at the same point.
The passes through cascading waterfalls, alluring villages, terraced fields, lush rhododendron forests, awe-inspiring landscapes are the impression in this trek. Even more marvellous mountain vistas before you get to the base of the majestic Mt. Annapurna are the notable highlights of this trekking. Witnessing the closest unbelievable views of many Himalaya’s most famous high peaks of the western part of the great Mt. Annapurna Himal, together with Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Mt. Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhre are the mountain views to be seized closely.
Therefore, Accompanying the local ethnic groups and their age-long culture. It is an insight into the life of the people of the mountain region. Similarly, this Annapurna base camp trek offers an opportunity to acknowledge different species of plants and wildlife in the Annapurna Region. Hence, The ascends and descends, the worlds deepest gorge, serene and tranquil lakes, natural waterfalls feature the trek. Likewise, holy cultural sites, hospitable people and their age-long tradition and most importantly, the breath-taking mountain views including the tenth highest mountain in the world, Mt. Annapurna are the specialities of this trek.
|Day 1||Arrive at Airport (TIA) Kathmandu And Transfer To The Hotel-Overnight In Hotel-|
|Day 2||Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing in Private Car, Transfer to Hotel.|
|Day 3||Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara ( Drive duration is 8hrs )- Overnight Hotel –|
|Day 4||Drive From Pokhara To Nayapul And Start Trek To Ulleri – Overnight Tea House – 3 hrs walking|
|Day 5||Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs|
|Day 6||Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs|
|Day 7||Trek from Tadapani to Chomrong – Overnight Tea House –4-5 hrs hiking|
|Day 8||Trek from Chomrong to Dovan – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs|
|Day 9||Trek from Dovan To Deurali -Overnight in Tea House- 4-5 hrs|
|Day10||Trek from Deurali To Annapurna Base Camp – Overnight in Tea House- 7-8 hrs|
|Day11||Trek from Annapurna Base Camp Back To Sinuwa – Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day12||Trek from Sinuwa To Jhinu Hill – Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day13||Trek from Jhinu Hill To Nayapul And Then Drive Back To Pokhara – Overnight in Hotel-|
|Day14||Drive From Pokhara Back To Kathmandu – Overnight in Hotel- 8 hrs Drive|
|Day15||Drop To The Airport|
Highlight Of The Trekking
- Our guides are Trained And Licensed Certify from the Government. So you are accompanied with Local experience and hospitable guides and porter during the trek.
- When you reach the Base Camp Of Annapurna. You will be surrounded by snow-capped pikes like Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Mt. Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Khangsar Kang, and Mt. Fishtail.
- Culinary Experience: During your trek, you will get chances to experience the fresh Local traditional Nepali food Dal Bhat ( combination of Steam rice, Lentil soup, mix veg ) also mount watering MoMos and homemade desserts Apple Pie can get to taste.
- Hot Spring: When you return from the Trek in the place call Jhinu. There is a natural shower Pool to wash off the blood, sweat and tears from the trek.
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop
- Well-come dinner on arrival day.
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area and TIMS permits
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- During Trek Accommodation with Full Board Meal ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tourist Bus Ticket to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation according to the above plan in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Standard hotel.
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu with a private vehicle.
- Farewell dinner before your departure from Nepal.
- International airfare
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, etc…
- Tips for guides and porters (It is Expected)