Annapurna Budget Trek
This Trek is having been strikingly popular as the second most preferred trekking in Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking has been able to fascinate the enthusiastic hikers in the mountain for decades. This trekking trail is located in the western part of Nepal. Similarly, Annapurna Budget Trek commences from a pristine and beautiful city, Pokhara widely considered as the city of serene lakes and ends at the same point.
Hence the passes through cascading waterfalls, alluring villages, terraced fields, lush rhododendron forests, awe-inspiring landscapes and marvellous mountain vistas before you get to the base of the majestic Annapurna are the notable highlights of this trekking. Witnessing the closest and unbelievable views of many of the Himalaya’s most famous high peaks of the western part of the great Annapurna Himal, together with Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Gangapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhre are the mountain views to be seized closely.
Accompanying the local ethnic groups and their age-long culture is an insight into the life of the mountain people. This trek offers an opportunity to acknowledge different species of plants and wildlife in Annapurna Conservation Area. The specialities of this trek are the ascends and descends, serene and tranquil lakes, natural waterfalls, holy cultural sites. The hospitable people and their age-long tradition and most importantly, the breath-taking mountain views of Mt. Annapurna are the another even more impressive of this trek.
Therefore Annapurna Budget Trek is special trekking package to the foothills of Mount Annapurna. Designed by Magic Expedition suitable for those who are looking for Annapurna Short and Easy Trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Pick up From The Airport and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 6-7 Hours, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Pokhara to Ghandruk- Overnight Tea House 3-4 hrs
Day 04: Trek from Ghandruk to Chomrong – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs
Day 05: Trek from Chomrong to Himalaya – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Trek from Himalaya to ABC, Deurali – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs
Day 07: Trek from Deurali to Chomrong – Overnight Tea House –4-5 hrs hiking
Day 08: Trek from Chomrong to Ghandruk – Overnight Tea House – 5-6 hrs
Day 09: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara -Overnight in Hotel- 4-5 hrs
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – Overnight in Hotel- 7-8 hrs
Day 11: Final Departure Drop To The Airport.
Highlight Of The Trekking
- Our guides are Trained And Licensed Certify from the Government. So you are accompanied with Local experience and hospitable guides and porter during the trek.
- When you reach the Base Camp Of Annapurna. You will be surrounded by snow-capped pikes like Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Mt. Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Khangsar Kang, and Mt. Fishtail.
- Culinary Experience: During your trek, you will get chances to experience the fresh Local traditional Nepali food Dal Bhat ( combination of Steam rice, Lentil soup, mix veg ) also mount watering MoMos and homemade desserts Apple Pie can get to taste.
- Hot Spring: When you return from the Trek in the place call Jhinu. There is a natural shower Pool to wash off the blood, sweat and tears from the trek.
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop
- Well-come dinner on arrival day.
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area and TIMS permits
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- During Trek Accommodation with Full Board Meal ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Tourist Bus Ticket to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation according to the above plan in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Standard hotel.
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu with a private vehicle.
- Farewell dinner before your departure from Nepal.
- International airfare
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, etc…
- Tips for guides and porters (It is Expected)