Annapurna Circuit Trek
Considered to be strenuous relatively but classical trekking trail in Annapurna region in Nepal and around the globe, Annapurna Circuit trek commences from Khudi, Syange being naturally touched with beautiful landscapes and unique culture in Annapurna region. And while accomplishing the circuit of massive Annapurna, the trekkers have to get a significant victory of one of the highest passes in Nepal and in the world, Thorongla- Pass (5416m.). The adventure enthusiasts really love to triumph this high pass in the mountain for the thrilling adventure for once-in-life. The rugged and the beautiful dry landscape of the Manang Valley. The forest, High passes and pilgrimage tour to Muktinath can witness the amazing nature flame which never goes out. Also, 108 waterspouts around the holy pilgrimage site of high spiritual importance for Nepalese is an asset for the hikers.
Like any other treks. In the Annapurna region, Annapurna Circuit Treks also offers undoubtedly, the most heart-beating panoramic view of mountain range including three major peaks, Mt. Annapurna, Mt Dhaulagiri and Mt. Manaslu. Annapurna Circuit Trek is indeed both blend of natural and cultural diversity perhaps with the people of low economic background but the most rewarding and adventurous as well.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is the most popular trekking trail for adventure walking holidays. Book the trip in the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Magic Expedition Travel and Trekking operates the Annapurna Round Trek with a 20% discount during the festival time. Trekking to Annapurna Round will be fine during winter season also.
||Arrive at Airport (TIA) Kathmandu And Transfer To The Hotel-Overnight In Hotel-
||Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour-Overnight In Hotel-
||Drive From Kathmandu to Besisahar (1100 m) Drive Duration 8 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Drive From Besisahar to Chame (2630 m) Drive Duration 6 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Trek From Chame to Pisang (3300m) Walking Duration 5 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Trek From Pisang to Manang (3570m) Walking Duration 4 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Manang – Acclimatization day Visit Side Trips Around Manang Village-Overnight In Lodge-
||Trek From Manag to Ledar (4250m) Walking Duration 5 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Trek From Ledar to Phedi (4420m) Walking Duration 4 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Trek to Muktinath (3800m) crossing over Thorong La Pass (5416m) Walking Duration 7/8 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Trek From Muktinath to Jomsom (2600m) Walking Duration 5 hrs-Overnight In Lodge-
||Morning flight to Pokhara, 20-minutes. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of full board meals
||Drive back to Kathmandu, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast
||Breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for your home departure. “Farewell”
Highlight Of The Trekking
- Our guides are Trained And Licensed Certify from the Government. So you are accompanied with Local experience and hospitable guides and porter during the trek.
- When you reach the Base Camp Of Annapurna. You will be surrounded by snow-capped pikes like Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Mt. Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Khangsar Kang, and Mt. Fishtail.
- Culinary Experience: During your trek, you will get chances to experience the fresh Local traditional Nepali food Dal Bhat ( combination of Steam rice, Lentil soup, mix veg ) also mount watering MoMos and homemade desserts Apple Pie can get to taste.
- Airport transfers, pick up and drop
- Well-come dinner on arrival day.
- Entry permits for Annapurna Conservation Area and TIMS permits
- English Speaking Trekking Guide
- Transportation From Kathmandu To Besi Sahar.
- During Trek Accommodation with Full Board Meal ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Domestic Air Ticket From Jomsom To Pokhara.
- Tourist Bus Ticket From Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation according to the above plan in Kathmandu and Pokhara on Standard hotel with B/F.
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu with a private vehicle.
- Farewell dinner before your departure from Nepal.
- International airfare
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, etc…
- Tips for guides and porters (It is Expected)
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu
You are welcomed by the Representative from Magic Expedition and then you will be transferred to hotel. Our Magic Expedition representative will explain briefly the program upon arrival. Overnight at hotel
Day 02: Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley including, Kathmandu Darbar square, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Pashupatinath Temple. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Besisahar (1100 m) 8 hrs
After breakfast at your hotel we will depart at 8 am; take a scenic drive to Beshisahar via the Prithvi Highway. While driving we will have many chances to observe rural people & various cultures along the highway. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 04: Drive to Chame (2630 m) 6 hrs.
Today The drive climbs along the mule track through in and fir forest and then follows the river for a time amongst the higher oak and maple trees. On the way, you will have spectacular views of views of major Himalayan peaks. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 05: Trek to Pisang (3300m) 5 hrs
The trail follows through the steep and narrow river valley with deep forest. Along the way, you will be rewarded with the best mountain view of Pisang peak and Annapurna II. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 06: Trek to Manang (3570m) 4 hrs
Today we can follow the two routes to reach Manang; the easier low route follows the valley floor via Humde and the strenuous route follow along with the river north side of the valley which takes about 3 hours more than the normal lower route. The trail goes through the fields of grazing Yak and a wide variety of crops before arriving Manang which provides the spectacular views of Annapurna 2, 3, 4, Gangapurna and Tarkekang. From Manang trail descent to a Chortens and turns to the northwest and goes down to the River. After crossing the Jharsang Khola on suspension bridge the trail goes through blue pine forest and the wheat fields before arriving Khangsar, Khangsar is a Gurung village. There you find a small monastery, Chortens, Mani walls and prayer flags. Stay overnight at camp in Khangsar. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 07: Manang - Acclimatization day
This is a rest day to acclimatize to the higher altitude. Spend a time visiting the monastery, side trip to Gangapurna Lake, doing some excursions with the wonderful views around the villages. Also, we visit the Himalayan Rescue Association Clinic. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 08: Trek to Ledar (4250m) 5 hrs
Today we leave Manang, & the trail makes an ascent of nearly 2000m to the Thorung La pass. We make the climb steadily through Tenki, leaving the Marshyangdi Valley. Continuing along the Jarsang Khola Valley, we reach Ledar at 4250m, there we see the vegetations steadily more sparse. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 09: Trek to Phedi (4420m) 4 hrs
From here the trail continues to climb along the bank of the Jorsang Khola, It is sometimes possible to see herds of blue mountain sheep. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) crossing over Thorong La Pass (5416m) 7/8 hrs
From Phedi, the trail becomes steep, switchbacking up moraines and following rocky ridges as it ascends to the pass. The views from the trail and from the pass are outstanding, you can see the long great barrier ridged, Gangapurna, Annapurna, Thorong peak Khatung Kang peak. From the top, the trail descends steeply down to Muktinath. This is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus. It is also home to many ethnics Tibetans and holy Buddhists.
We ascend steeply to high camp at 4590m then along an undulating trail to the flat top of Throngla (5416m) from here the trail descends steeply down to Muktinath. This is one of the most important pilgrimage sights for Hindus. It is also home to many ethnics Tibetans and holy Buddhists stay at 3800m. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom -2600m, 5 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse, inclusive of full board meals
Day 12: Morning flight to Pokhara, 20-minutes. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of full board meals
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu, 6 hrs. Overnight at hotel, inclusive of breakfast
Day 14: Breakfast at hotel and transfer to airport for your home departure. "Farewell"
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at the hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, inclusive tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- All surface transfer to/from Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Jomsom - Pokhara airfare including departure tax
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, except the farewell dinner
- Accommodation in the lodge during trekking.
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Your insurances (Highly recommended)
- Cold drinks and beverages.
- All Entrance fees (Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing)
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and porter.
Different travellers have different minds; it means different perspectives on travelling. Accordingly, considering such different preferences of travelling according to their budget and timeframe, this trip program also can be customized.