Annapurna Royal Trek
The perfect choice for those with limited time to spend in the Himalayas. Also best for the first-time trekkers with easier walking conditions and good facilities along the way. Just six days long, this trek is a good opportunity to get into the trekking groove. Best to see some of the most breathtaking scenery in the Annapurna Royal Trek.
Rest assured, by compromising on time you are not compromising on views. Royal trek allows you some spectacular vantage points of the majestic Annapurna Mountains, and also includes a pass along Begnas Tal, a beautiful lake that attracts an abundance of bird life, including eagles and other birds of prey that come to fish at this lake. The route made famous and aptly named the Annapurna Royal Trek when the Prince Charles of Britain trek in the same route before marriage in 1981. Travelling through the villages set among the cultivated fields and meeting the people is quite an unforgettable experience. This four days trek commences from Pokhara, the valley of lakes offering panoramic views of the Annapurna massif as also of the Manaslu Himal.
- 16 Days
- 4920 m
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tea House
- Autumn and Spring
GateWay For Annapurna Royal Trek?
If you are planning to do Annapurna Royal Trek. The gateway for this trekking Route is from the Pokhara which is 200 km from the Kathmandu and it takes an 8hrs drive from the Kathmandu and half an hour flight from kathmandu domestic airport.
Type of Accommodation During Annapurna Royal Trek?
To go to trekking means you are visiting the remote area so please do not expect every trekking route you will get luxurious room same like in Kathmandu and Pokhara. During trekking, you will sleep at the Tea House. The Tea house means normal Local Lodges. where you will get normal Bed, Blanket, and Common Bathroom. Even for a hot shower also need to pay extra.
Food And Drinks?
During Trekking in Nepal. Most of the places you will get Local Foods like Nepali Thali ( Dal Bhat), MoMo, Chowmin, Thukpa, Fried Rice etc and some international food Like Spaghetti, Macaroni, Pizza, Pan Cake, Fried Eggs etc you will get according to the menu. In drinks you can get Local Tea, Coffee, and also even if you request for the water to drinks need to pay extra.
Highlight Of The Trekking
- Our guides are Trained And Licensed Certify from the Government. So you are accompanied with Local experience and hospitable guides and porter during the trek.
- When you reach the View Point. You will be surrounded by snow-capped pikes like Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Mt. Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Khangsar Kang, and Mt. Fishtail.
- Culinary Experience: During your trek, you will get chances to experience the fresh Local traditional Nepali food Dal Bhat ( combination of Steam rice, Lentil soup, mix veg ) also mount watering MoMos and homemade desserts Apple Pie can get to taste.
- Hot Spring: When you return from the Trek in the place call Jhinu. There is a natural shower Pool to wash off, the blood, sweat and tears from the trek.