Annapurna Siklis Trek is a newly discovered trekking trail to let the experience the new flavour of hiking and trekking Siklis routes is located in the southern Gurung settlement of Nepal above the Mardi Khola (1,980m) facing Annapurna IV to the north and Annapurna II and Lamjung Himal to the east. Short but massively enriched with culturally and naturally, Annapurna Siklis Trek is, so far, a rewarding choice for the hill hikers . This trek offers spectacular mountain view. Similarly, we experience a variety of terrain from lowland villages and rich terrain up to Nepal’s largest Gurung (Gurkha) village as well as blooming forests of rhododendron. Rhododendron is the national flower of Nepal specially in the spring.
Age-long rituals of the ethnic groups regarding kinship, birth and death fascinate the travelers here. The region is considered to be famous for bird-watching as the region is densely forested with various flowering and non-flowering species of plants. The entire trail you follow in this region is virgin and measurably pristine. Besides, exchanging local culture, you can enjoy organic local products to unfold their daily activities and culture.
The classical trail along Modi Khola accompanying bamboo and rhododendron forest, Annapurna Siklis Trek takes you to beautiful and captivating villages Sikles, Tang Ting and Bhujung. Trekkers can arrange camping treks in various beautiful and pristine sites along the trail in this region. Offering the grandest view of entire Annapurna and Manaslu range , Annapurna Siklis Trek is truly gaining its popularity among the trekkers of the world. We should have clear Trekking Information beforehand of booking this trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel – around half an hour drive from airport( orientation in the evening)
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing-Overnight in Hotel- (Swyombhunath, Pashupatnath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Bouddhanath)
Day 03: Drive – Kathmandu to Pokhara, 6-7 Hours-Overnight in Hotel
Day 04 : Pokhara to Bijayapu Khola – Kalikasthan(1’370m. 4’494 ft.) about 5 hour Trek-overnight in lodge-
Day 05 : Kalikasthan – Lamakhet (1’680m. 5’511 ft.) about 6 hour Trek-overnight in lodge-
Day 06 : Lamakhet – Siklis (1’980m. 6’496 ft.) about 7 hour Trek-overnight in lodge-
Day 07 : Siklis – forest Camp (2’796m. 9’173 ft.) about 6 hour Trek-overnight in lodge-
Day 08 : Forest Camp – Ghale Gaon (2’100m. 6’889 ft.) about 6 hour Trek-overnight in lodge-
Day 09 : Ghale Gaon – Pokhara (840m. 2’755 ft.) about 4 hours Trek-overnight in Hotel-
Day 10 : Pokhara – Kathmandu (1’365. 4’478 ft.) about 7 hour drive-overnight in Hotel-
Day 11 : Kathmandu free day-overnight in Hotel-
Day 12 : Final Departure.Drop to the Airport.
1. All airport/hotel transfers
2. 4 night hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night in pokhara
3. All accommodation and meals during the trek
4. Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
5. An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
6. All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
7. A comprehensive medical kit
8. All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu or Pokhara (Main city)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Different travellers have different minds; it means different perspectives on travelling. Considering such different preferences of travellers, this trip program also can be customised.