Bardia Jungle Safari is One of the most popular national parks in Nepal for jungle safari, Bardia National Park has been successfully attracting thousands of visitors every year. The undisturbed wilderness you experience here will be an astounding. Bardia Jungle Safari offers greater range of habitats for that wildlife which are in the verge of extinction. Bardia National Park is located in Terai region of Nepal and the abode of rare and endangered species of plants and animals. Occupying the area of 968 sq km, it is popularly known as the largest and the most serene and tranquil conserved area in Tarai part chitwan and Bardia . It is the shelter to the endangered Royal Bengal Tiger and Nepal’s famous one-horned rhinoceros.
A visit to Bardia National Park offers a number of interesting and exciting activities such as River Rafting in Karnali, jungle safari in Bardia National Park, fishing and the like. A great variety of flora and faunas in the park, picturesque grassland make Bardia National Park distinctive from other national park in Nepal.
Most significantly, the notable wildlife includes tiger, elephant, rhinoceros, and five different species of deer. Similarly, two unique species of crocodile and some resident Gangetic dolphin also are found in the Karnali River. The park hosts 30 different mammals and more than 250 species of birds. The creation of Banke National Park in 2010 which boarders to Bardia and stretches over 550 sq km. collectively, both parks form the biggest tiger conservation area in Asia.
Bardia Jungle Safari Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrive In Kathmandu And Transfer To The Hotel Of Your Choice.
Day 2 : Fly From Kathmandu To Nepalgunj and drive from domestic airport to the Bardia National Park and Transfer to the Hotel. There is an option to get private drive from Kathmandu to Bardia National Park but the drive is 16 hrs. Your Programme activities is commence. The dance performed by local Tharu dance groups.
Day 3 : Whole day Jungle Safari Activities.
Day 4 : Early morning Bird watching and after lunch drop to the Domestic Airport or drive back to Kathmandu through private vehicle.
Day 5 : Drop to the airport or continue next Trips.
Our Tour Package Cost includes :
- Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu and airport tax.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
- All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per above mentioned itinerary/program.
- All national park fees/entry permits.
- English speaking Nature/Jungle guide.
- Office Service charge.
Our Tour Package Cost doesn’t include :
- Any meals and accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver.