Bhutan Taktsang Monastery Tour
It is one of the ultimate religious, spiritual and historical journeys in Bhutan. This trip also is considered to explore Bhutan and its cultural and natural insights. Thousands of tourists make Taktsang Tour as their best choice and ultimately they are rewarded with an astonishing experience. Bhutan Taktsang Monastery Tour takes you to some well-known religious and historical places and cities which are popular across the world including Thimpu, Paro, Memorial Chorten, Buddha point, Textiles, and other old arts crafts Tashi chho Dzong, and most important, Taktsang monastery.
Bhutan Taktsang Monastery Tour is a sacred pilgrimage site, especially for Buddhists. However, people of different religious background visit this holy monastery. Taktsang monastery is an absolute form of art and architecture. It is located in Paro valley (800m, 2640ft) up to a seen sheer cliff. It is believed that in the 8th century, people used to enjoy the waterfall beautifully falling down from the very cliff. To get Taktsnag monastery also called ‘Tiger Nest’, we need to hike 5 to 6 hours. The marvelous art and civilization here will tremendously offer an amazing experience to the visitors. The hiking up and down along rocky terrain will be another insight of Taktsang monastery. Bhutan Taktsang Monastery Tour in Bhutan is not only a religious and spiritual tour but also one of the best ways to have an entire insight of Bhutanese civilization and the way of life of the people. We, from Tiger Nest, drive back to Thimpu and finally fly back to Kathmandu or other destinations.
Check List For Bhutan Tour
- Valid passport (valid for six months from the date of your trip)
- One other picture ID, such as driver’s license (in case of emergency and for use as a substitute of passport or in case of loss of your passport) Photocopy of passport page to carry in the wallet
- Air tickets (Make a copy of flight tickets which may be helpful, in case of loss)
- Visa Clearance (Make a copy of visa clearance which may be helpful, in case of
- MasterCard, Visa Credit, and Debit Cards are accepted in Bhutan. However traveler’s
- cheques and some cash are highly recommended.
- Mobile (if your cell phone is from CINGULLAR USA or ATNT (USA) operators then your cell
- phone will work in Bhutan.)
WHAT TO BRING DURING THE TOUR IN BHUTAN
- Sun Hats
- Warm sweaters or Long jackets
- Hiking shorts (for men) or skirt
- Winter clothes
- Hiking/trekking boots
- Socks for hiking boots
- Sunscreen for lips and face
- Long and short T-shirts or cotton shirts
- Sun Hats
- Walking Sticks
- Backpack or Suitcase