Langtang Valley Charity Trek
Langtang Valley Charity Trek The concept of volunteering flickered in our mind after the Lagtang Region was hit hard by last year devastating earthquake. Thousands of people became homeless and are still living in terrible substandard condition. Meanwhile, children those who lost their parents in earthquake suffered and are being a lot. So, we decided to collect some fund through organizing a special Hiking-Volunteering program in Langtang Valley Charity Trek. For this we have co-ordinated with NHOCCA (Nepal Highlander Orphan Children’s Care Association).
Langtang Valley Charity Trek is the third most popular trekking trail in Nepal. It was terribly affected by Earthquake last year however there is no any obstruction to accomplish this trip. Along the trail to Langtang Valley an exhilarating scenery, relatively unspoiled lands, pilgrimage destinations, serene getaway in an idyllic setting, abundant flora and faunas present in Langang National Park, traditional villages, monasteries, cheese factories and surprisingly astonishing Langtang valley are the notable highlights of this trekking.
‘Langtang Valley Charity Trek and be a part of Volunteering’ is the main slogan of this trip program. We strongly assure you all those who choose this trip that 100 % profit directly goes to NHOCCA which is for the orphans especially to supply their educational needs and many others. 100% profit from this trip goes to NHOCCA doesn’t mean that you have to pay some more for this trip. It is both parties sacrifice to help those needy orphans.
This trip, as other trips in Langtang region , commences from Syabru Besi after a drive from Kathmandu –Syabru Besi and ends in Kathmandu.
THE ACTIVITIES VOLUNTEER NEED TO DO
- The children will wake up 6.30 am. The Volunteer must help to the children on their sanitization like checking the children have properly brush teeth or not and wash their face, hand, leg or not.
- The Ama ( Staff ) will prepare their breakfast and lunch. The volunteer will help them to serve the breakfast and lunch. Note after breakfast the children will have 45 minute to recheck their school task. The volunteer must help them if some children have not complete their school task.
- 9.00 am the children will ready to go to the school. The volunteer will take them to the school. Their will be ama ( Staff ) to follow with the volunteer to take children in the school.
- The volunteer will have 2 hour break in a day. They are free to do anything.
- 3 pm the children will get off from the school. The volunteer will help to take them from the school.
- After school 2 hours is separated to play and learning extra activities from the volunteer.
- At 5 pm the children will start to do their school task. The Volunteer will help them.
- At 8 pm the children will have dinner. After preparing dinner from the Ama ( Staff) the volunteer will help to serve dinner to the children. After dinner the volunteer again will help to check that the children have brush their teeth or not before going to the bed.