Langtang valley trek begins from the lower Langtang valley, through the forests and along with the Sherpa villages and farmlands of the people. Many villagers are originally from Tibet. Once this route was an important trading route with Tibet, therefore, most of the villagers and peoples here still are involved in trade.The Langtang valley trekking is great trek in Nepal. Langtang valley treks also called “the valley of glaciers trek”. Mountain View is excellent and surrounding spectacular views of mountains. On either side of valley, mountains rise, soaring in to the sky. The valley offers pain forest, slow moving rivers and swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks. In the upper part of valley there are snow bridges spanning angry torrents, high passes enveloped in mist, tiny lake with icebergs floating on them and water of crystalline brightness. There are also high mountains of solid ice.
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 : Local sightseeing in Kathmandu – Overnight in hotel –
Day 03: Kathmandu – Syabru Besi at (1400m. 4593ft.) about 9 hours bus journey-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 04: Syabru Besi – Lama Hotel at (2748m. 9015ft.) about 8 hours Trek-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 05: Lama Hotel – Langtang village at (3500m. 11482ft.) about 7 hours Trek-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 06: Langtang village – Kyangjin Gompa at (3800m. 12467ft.) about 4 hours Trek-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 07: Day exploration in Kyangjin Gompa-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 08: Kyangjin Gompa – Lama Hotel at (2748m. 9015ft.) about 7 hours Trek-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 09: Lama Hotel – Syabru Besi at (1400m. 4593ft.) about 8 hours Trek-Overnight in Lodge-
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu-Overnight in Hotel-
Day 11 Depart Kathmandu drop to the Airport.
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu
- City Tour In Kathmandu
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- City Tour entrance fees
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Different travelers have different minds; it means different perspectives on travelling. Accordingly, considering such different preferences of travelling according to their budget and time frame, this trip program also can be customized.