Bhutan Taksang Monastery Tour is one of the ultimate religious, spiritual and historical journeys in Bhutan. This trip also is considered to explore Bhutan and its cultural and natural insights. Thousands of tourists make Taksang Tour as their best choice and ultimately they are rewarded with astonishing experience. Bhutan Taksang Monastery Tour takes you to some well-known religious and historical places and cities which are popular across the world including Thimpu, Paro, Memorial Chorten, Buddha point ,Textiles and other old arts crafts Tashi chho Dzong, and most important, Taktsang monastery.
Taktsang monastery is a sacred pilgrimage site especially for Buddhists. However, people of different religious background visit this holy monastery. Taksang monastery is an absolute for of art and architecture. It is located in Paro valley (800m, 2640ft) up a seen sheer cliff. It is believed that in the 8th century, people used to enjoy water fall beautifully falling down from the very cliff. To get Taksnag monastery also called ‘Tiger Nest’, we need to hike 5 to 6 hours. The marvelous art and civilization here will tremendously offer an amazing experience to the visitors. The hiking up and down along rocky terrain will be another insight of Taksang monastery. Bhutan Taksang Monastery Tour in Bhutan is not only a religious and spiritual tour but also one of the best ways to have an entire insight of Butanense civilization and the way of life of the people. We, from Tiger Nest, drive back to Thimpu and finally fly back to Kathmandu or other destinations.
Short Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Bhutan and drive to Thimphu – Overnight-
Day 02: Thimphu to Paro Sightseeing – Overnight –
Day 03:Paro to Taktsang Monastery Sightseeing-Overnight-
Day 04:Paro to Kathmandu Fly Back-Overnight-
- Airport Pick and Departure transfer
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional cost)
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide during Bhutan tour
- All internal transport by private car, van or bus excluding internal flights
- All entrance fees and sightseeing.
- Bhutan Government royalties and taxes.
- When trekking tented campsites replace hotels.
- When trekking additional support crew and ponies are included.
- Luxury hotel upgrades available at additional cost.
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Drinks like beer, whisky, coke, fanta and Mineral water
- Telephone and internet
- Tips for guide and driver.