Tilicho Lake Trekking
Tilicho Lake Trekking (4920m) situated at the high elevation from the sea level is claim as an embark journey. It is a classical journey to a serene turquoise lake located in the high Himalayan region of Manang. Tilicho Lake is widely acclaimed as a holy lake in Ramayan– a holy book of Hindu.
Tilicho Lake Trekking not only takes us to the high Himalayan lake, Tilicho but also offers the magnificent view of mountain peaks including Lamjung Himal 6932m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna III 7555m, Gangapurna 7454m and other major snow-blanketed peaks. We also have an opportunity to explore a diverse tradition and culture of beautiful Tibetan settlements and people. Mesokanto La Pass 5120m also popular as Tilicho Pass is a challenge to the trekkers. However, the mesmerizing landscapes, picturesque Tibetan settlements and most significant, hugely snow-fed mountain peaks are fabulous.
As Tilicho Lake Trekking is a part of Annapurna Circuit Trekking, this trekking commences from Besisahar after we drive for 7-8 hours from Kathmandu. Then we follow the trail along Marshyangdi River all the way to Manang. Trekkers normally take a day rest at Manang for acclimatization and further exploration of premises. Then we catch the north-west trail and head to Tilicho Lake Base Camp and a serene and turquoise colour lake, Tilicho Lake. The tranquillity around the surrounding is really impressive.
Now, we have a challenging high pass, Mesokanto La Pass and we descend to Chauri Kharka. Chauri Kharka is high pastureland for grazing yaks. After that, we descend all the way down to Jomsom. Finally, we end this trekking with a scenic flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and we drive to Kathmandu.
|Day 1||Arrive at Airport (TIA) Kathmandu And Transfer To The Hotel-Overnight In Hotel-|
|Day 2||Trek Preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour|
|Day 3||Drive Kathmandu to Besisahar (1100 m) 8 hrs- Overnight Hotel –|
|Day 4||Drive from Besisahar to Chame (2630 m) 6 hrs. – Overnight Tea House –|
|Day 5||Trek from Chame to Pisang (3300m) 5 hrs– Overnight Tea House –|
|Day 6||Trek from Pisang to Manang (3570m) 4 hrs – Overnight Tea House –|
|Day 7||Manang – Acclimatization day – Overnight Tea House –|
|Day 8||From Manang Trek To Khangsar (3734m) ( 3-4)hrs– Overnight Tea House –|
|Day 9||Trek From Khangsar To Tilicho Base Camp (4140m) ( 6-7)hrs -Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day10||Trek To Tilicho Lake (4920m) And After Exploring back to the Tilicho Base Camp – Overnight in Tea House- 7-8 hrs|
|Day11||Trek From Tilicho Base Camp to Khangsar – Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day12||Trek from Khangsar to Manang – Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day13||Trek from Manang to Pisang – Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day14||Trek from Pisang to Chame – Overnight in Tea House-|
|Day15||Drive from Chame to Besisahar – Overnight in Tea House- 6hrs Drive|
|Day16||Drive from Besisahar To Kathmandu – Overnight in Hotel- 7hrs Drive|
|Day17||Departure Drop To The Airport – Overnight in Tea House-|
Highlight Of The Trekking
- Our guides are Trained And Licensed Certify from the Government. So you are accompanied with Local experience and hospitable guides and porter during the trek.
- When you trek to Tilicho Lake. You will be surrounded by snow-capped pikes like Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Annapurna Fang, Mt. Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Khangsar Kang, and Mt. Fishtail.
- Culinary Experience: During your trek, you will get chances to experience the fresh Local traditional Nepali food Dal Bhat ( combination of Steam rice, Lentil soup, mix veg ) also mount watering MoMos and homemade desserts Apple Pie can get to taste.
- The Tilicho Lake is Located at 4920m above the sea level. So it is the highest lake in the world.
Service Include :
- Airport transfers – pick up and drop
- Transportation Kathmandu-Besisahar and from trek ending point to Kathmandu by Bus.
- 3 meal per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/lodges along the trekking trail.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porters), as well as their necessary insurance fee, meals and allowances
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entrance permit fee
- Hotel accommodation according to the above plan in Kathmandu.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Pass
Service Exclude :
- International airfare.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, donation, tips etc…